Select your language HERE!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Photo contest for FREE - Myths can become TRUE. See how!

By Unknown   Posted at  8:12 AM   No comments

It has been a while, since my friend Pablo asked me to create a Photo contest for his page.


Not a hard thing to do, still i had restrictions, like no money to buy online products online.

I did my research and i realized that there are plenty of platforms online, who offer, FREE Photo contest.
The truth is that, all of them, DO offer free services, still not a Photo contest.
Perhaps i am wrong, if so, please let me know through comments.

So, in our case, i decided to use Greek mythology and the Trojan horse. Something inside something…
Was not an easy case, and I found out that YES it is not a myth, but can happen EASY and efficient.
All we need in order to have a Photo contest, is a Pinterest account, a Facebook Pinterest application tab, and we will use the FREE Woobox services, and Pinterest tab they have.
Here we create a new Pinterest board

I create a new board to my Pinterest account and I name it Photo contest.
I go to my Facebook page and I install Pinterest application. It shall be seen to the tabs, under the timeline of the page.




I enter with my Facebook account into Woobox, and asks me to run the pages I admin.. I press yes.
On left menu, I adjust the Pinterest tab, how i need it. In the line of account, I copy and paste the URL of my Pinterest account.
Then, I am asked to copy and paste the URL of the board I created.



Afterwards, I am asked if I want to put the small icons of LIKE SHARE AND PIN. I check on ALL of them.
So, I now go to Facebook
I go to the tabs, and see the image of Pinterest.
I push it and enter. There we go.



A FREE Photo contest with combination of 2 favorite pages, Facebook and Pinterest.

Who says FREE Photo contests are a myth. They are REAL!
Enjoy and Like or Share my article. In any case I would love to hear from you, suggestions, comments and if you try it, share it to my personal Facebook page. I would love to see it from your part.


Till the next article. Take good care and always smile.

0 comments:

Back to top ↑
START LIVING YOUR DREAM NOW!

    About me

    Social Media from Argi Griego on Vimeo.