Select your language HERE!

Saturday, December 28, 2013

About Argi

By Unknown   Posted at  1:05 PM   Personal BIO


Hi there.  My names Argi and I will be honest with you. I’ve always been curious about Social Media.


I have seen so many changes within the last 5 years, and since i consider myself lucky, i decided to give it a go and become a Social Media motivator and Trainer.
Since I took the choice,  it’s been a wonderful trip for me – I deal with big companies, such as N-Tranz Records, teaching Social Media basic fundamentals and share my knowledge, advising, receiving the energy of people online and their unique gratitude for the results i offer them for their businesses.  
I believe that every moment is important and we have to be honest and original in Social Media. I got a taste of discipline as an athlete, a Karateka. Knowing what is possible in life when I commit to my vision and pursue it with 100% passion… anything is possible.
It’s hard to think that without having any business experience in Social Media, I went from being hosted from parents back home in Athens, Greece,  to running a six figure business in a couple of months.
People ask me how I do it ! Lot’s of passion, focus, and consistent vision. And believe in our dreams !!! That is what Social Media is: L.O.V.E. 

Back to top ↑
START LIVING YOUR DREAM NOW!

    About me

    Social Media from Argi Griego on Vimeo.